Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sabbath Rest

Hey there Kristen, Craig and Alex. It was a restful day except for the terrible migraine that has had me dizzy and nauseous for hours now. I'm heading back to bed, so I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I love you, your dad loves you and Jesus loves you more than us both. I hope you find rest and comfort in that.

No matter how much I prize each of you (and have no doubt about it, I do) you are prized and treasured by God even more. The maker of the universe designed each of you specially, and with each of you I offered and committed you to God when you were young. I am trusting that the same God who has gently led me and loved me despite all my failures will lead you to himself that you may worship him in spirit and in truth. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and strength.

You are three gifts, unique and special to my heart. My three treasures. I love you. Good night.

No comments: